[OT] Netgear switch

Hi,

Sorry for the off-topic question but [usual excuses, including
flattering you]. ;-)

I'm considering to order a Netgear FS308 Ethernet switch, but the sales
people can't answer a simple question about the product. (Can't buy
direct from Netgear since I'm in Europe.) I've been to the netgear site
but it doesn't answer my question.

Q: Does this unit contain a ventilation fan or not?

It will be installed in our living room and my dear wife objects to
noisy units that will be running 24 hours/day. :-)

Any other opinions on this unit are also very much appreciated.

Regards
Gustav

--
pgp = Pretty Good Privacy.

To get my public pgp key, send an e-mail to: pgpkey schaffter com

Visit my web site at http://www.schaffter.com