UPS

Hi All,
I have just tried to install a Powerware UPS with their Lansafe III
monitoring Software.  When I try to activate the software I get the
following message:
[1]+  Segmentation fault      (core dumped) ./ls3
Can somebody please tell me what causes this and weather anybody has had any
luck running LS3 on RH6.2.

Thanks
Jeremy

Jeremy Russell
Technical Services

Ampac Technologies Pty Ltd
97 Walters Drive
Osborne Park
Western Australia, 6017

Tel     + 61 8 92423333
Fax     + 61 8 92423334
E-mail  jrussell ampac net
WEB     http://www.ampac.net/

Head Office: ACN 080 448 004
Ampac Customer Service Offices: Western Australia, Victoria,
New South Wales, Queensland, South Australia, New Zealand