Re: Schedule backups

"man crontab" should give you all the information you need.

hth,
kf

On Fri, 15 Sep 2000, Eileen Orbell wrote:

= I am trying to schedule a backup of a directory to run every hour on a
= directory.  I want to modify crontab to include my listing.. the backup is
= to a tapedrive.. Can someone direct me how to do this??
= I am trying to learn how to do backups and starting with 1 directory only..
=
= Thanks
=
=