From: Smith, Jonathan [mailto:jsmith4 PaineWebber com]
Sent: Monday, September 18, 2000 8:47 AM
To: 'redhat-list redhat com'
Subject: I got plip working

I got plip to work by enter the following commands

 1) insmod parport
 2) insmod parport_pc
 3) echo 7 > /proc/parport/0/irq
 4) insmod plip
 5) ifconfig plip plip0 source pointopoint target netmask
    255.255.255.255 up

Now how can I make it start at boot time?

Johnathan Mark Smith
Messaging & Collaboration
PaineWebber Incorporated
1000 Harbor Boulevard, 6th Floor