Re: Cable Modem DHCP & RH 6.1 Problems

If you have a cable modem, do *not* use pump. Use dhcpcd or
dhcp-client. Pump is the wrong thing to use. When a lease expires, pump
just aborts. It will not renegotiate a new lease for you. The result is
that your ip address will change every few days when you have to erstart
pump.

--
-Time flies like the wind. Fruit flies like a banana. steveo world std com
-Stranger things have happened but none stranger than this. Steven W. Orr-