Re: Unable configure

Is /usr/bin in your path?  It's the first thing you should check.
Chances are that it's in your path but I wanted to make sure.

If /usr/bin is in your path, then you ned to install the autoconf,
automake and gcc RPMs.  They should be available from any Red Hat mirror
site.

Juan

--
Write a wise saying and your name will live forever.
		-- Anonymous