RE: can't print

Little diamond? I got it too!!!
But the problem fix after I disable these optios:
- Send FF
- Send EOT

I ever found this small diamond could be fixed if use draft quality (300x300
dps) rather than normal or presentation quality.

I found this problem on HP Deskjet and Laserjet.

Hope this help
# first extra page is blank, and the second extra page has a little
# diamond in the upper left hand corner.  Also, there are extraneous
# little horizontal marks on the printouts, like long vowel marks over the
# letters.  Which drive configuration is best for this printer?  Thanks,