Star Office 5.2 doesn't install

I'm trying to get an RH 7.1 up with StarOffice 5.2, and I just can't get
StarOffice to install.
I execute the binary (same that I had already installed, with success, on an
RH 6.2) with the /net option.
The instalation goes trough like a charme, but when I try to make the local
user instalation, it gives me a message that says the StarOffice is already
installed in /usr/local/office52/ which I already know!
What is so different between RH 6.2 and RH 7.1 that makes this not work?

Anyone had this problem?

Saludos...:-)

--
Cualquiera administra un NT.
Ese es el problema, que cualquiera administre.