RE: exchange mail reader for linux

I use Netscrape myself. We're running exchange and the only thing I can't do (yet) is schedule meetings in the calender. Other than that email works just fine.

Frank

On Tue, 5 Jun 2001, Steve Lee wrote:

> Does anyone know of an exchange mail reader for Linux?

Recent versions of fetchmail can retrieve mail from Exchange using either
POP3 or whatever that proprietary protocol is.

--
Todd A. Jacobs
CodeGnome Consulting, LTD