Re: urgent

First of all,could you be more elaborate on what kind of problem you are
facing?
Perhaps,we could suggest something after that.
Secondly,why did you change your file permissions??
No solution could be such that it would need your entire root filesystem
to be read-write by all.Now,you have your entire filesystem prone to any
sort of attacks!

Vineeta