-----Original Message-----
From: redhat-list-admin redhat com
[mailto:redhat-list-admin redhat com]On Behalf Of Bret Hughes
Sent: Wednesday, June 06, 2001 10:25 AM
To: redhat-list redhat com
Subject: Re: urgent

That is mind bogglingly powerful stuff.  If ever I wondered why would I
want to install from rpms, this is yet another reason to go throught the
exercise.  I know folks give me a private roll of the eyes when I bitch
about not finding something in rpm format and they tell me to go get the
tarball or do the CPAN -M thing but I keep digging until all hope is lost.

In my mind RPM is one of the finer things that RedHat has done for the
linux community and ranks right upthere with <flame retardant> printtool
</flame retardant>.