Re: Leased line with pppd

I haven't setup ppp on a leased line. just the standard POTS stuff that
everybody uses for dial up networking.

I would attack the problem in two parts.  Get the leased line and modems
working.  User terminal emulators (like minicom) on each end and see if
you can pass characters between them.  When you get the physical
communications working, setup  ppp.  Remember you're chat script should be
very small and it doesn't have to handling dialing or connecting because
that will have already been accomplished.  Do some searching on
google. Here's a URL I found:

http://landau.mines.edu/doc/HOWTO/Leased-Line/Leased-Line-2.html