Duel booting Windows 2000 server and Linux redhat 7.X

  I have Windows 2000 server loaded on a NTFS  partition on the first 10
gig's of my 20 gig HD and then I loaded LINUX redhat on the other 10 gig
partition. They both installed just fine, but the problem I am having is that
I can't get to my Linux partition, it boots into Windows all the time.

Does anyone have the steps setting up a duel boot Windows 2000 server and
LINUX redhat 7.0 on the same computer without using a third party program to
do so. I don't have the money to buy any third party program, unless it's
free.

Brian