Re: RedHat users like Mustang convertibles?

What the targa are you talking about?  Now one under 40
driving it?  I'm talking about the targa top twin
(sequential) turbo Supra.  I just turned 26 yesterday
and have been driving one for 4 years now.  Are you
referring to the various targa Porches?  Sounds like a
more mid life crisis type vehicle (still a good one
though).

VeKTeReX