Re: RedHat users like Mustang convertibles?

1. Weekend gun is a Desert eagle 50.AE in Nickel (dying
to get in refinished in the new gold Ti finish, the
Nickel sucks for maintenance).

2. Weekday gun is  simple and plain Glock 17 (not the
prettiest or the best but it is very reliable).

VeKTeReX (why is it every list i join ends up talking
about cars and guns :)