Re: FileMaker PRO & MySQL

On 13/06/2001 at 3:14 PM MPS Webcrew webcrew mustang k12 ok us
[gregausit/redhat-list] wrote:

>Hi,
>
>Does anyone know of a way to make FileMaker PRO databses work with MySQL?
>We have several databsaes and would like to interact with them via PHP and
>MySQL, however, I can find no way to export from FileMaker PRO to an SQL
>server.
>
>From what I have seen F Maker is for Windows and Mac, so in a way it would
be like bothering to get access to work with PHP, probably entirely
possible but not at all popular.

PHP, MySQL or PostgreSQL & Apache on Linux all compliment each other and
are all "Open".

Regards

Greg Wright
IT Consultant Sydney Australia

--

*** Please trim any replies ***
*** Please turn off HTML in your email ***