Re: Apache + mySQL

On Sun, Jun 17, 2001 at 11:38:04AM -0400, Daniel L Quigley-Skillin wrote:
: As an FYI, since I had some time on my hands last night I built everything
: from sources and have what I wanted to do accomplished (web user auth
: through mySQL).  It would still be nice to see an RPM that does this though
: as I didn't take the time to build in PHP nor SSL.

Go to http://modules.apache.org/ and get yourself mod_auth_mysql, build
it and load it.  The Apache that RH ships uses DSO to load modules.
Building and loading a new module is trivial.

--
Jason Costomiris <><           |  Technologist, geek, human.
                    My account, My opinions.