Re: wu-ftp

On Wednesday 20 June 2001 10:28 am, you wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'm going to be using a 6.2 box with wu-ftp installed as an externally
> visible ftp box.
>
> What/where can i get any patches for this ftp client as i want to plug any
> holes there may be in the standard wu-ftp package that comes woth 6.2

I'd go to updates.redhat.com and go to the 6.2 directory and drill down until
you get to the "i386" directory. Then I'd download everything in there that
you have and upgrade these. BTW, rpm-4.x is in there too. You may or may not
want to upgrade that.  But you'll probably find you need to at least upgrade
to RPM 3.0.5.
	John