RE: HELP -> Wu-ftpd behind an iptables firewall

I done it and it doesn't run :(
My ftp client connects in passive mode and it hangs when it wants to
connect to a port > 1024

connecting to 62.41.184.25 55055...

:(

--

LuisMi

Please answer me in text plain and use spanish if you can/want.
Also please reply with the original text and subject.
e-mail powered by Pine