Re: MS declaration of war

At 6/21/01 11:03 PM -0500, you wrote:
Where do you come up with this?  I can not find anything like this in
the license.  There is nothing that says just because you compiled the
program with gcc, that your program has to be released under the
GPL-license.  And if you link with libraries, you still don't have to
release your source - read the GNU LIBRARY GENERAL PUBLIC LICENSE.

Chill, Mikkel... I have read it. It seems that due to faulty memory of what it says, I've retained some misconceptions about it; this has been made clear by several people quickly. Clearly what I said was wrong, but then again this is a forum for discussion, yes? One is allowed to be wrong every so often?

-- Rodolfo J. Paiz rpaiz gold guate net