Forcing a gid?

Hey all.

I have a little problem with unix rights and I was wondering if
anybody here knew the answer.

I have 2 users on a system (foo and bar) who have different Gids
but similar gids. They belong to foo and bar respectively but
both belong to the group foobar.

When they create a file on the system, is it possible to force the
belong to the foobar group instead of foo or bar (depending on who
is creating the file)?

Emmanuel