MX and DNS!

My situation is:

My domain is mio.com.cu, I have a DNS (peter) server who is authoriry of
this domain. I have too subnodes, Ej:
subnode1.mio.com.cu, subnode2.mio.com.cu, etc. My domain mio.com.cu has a MX
record like this:

my dbfile:
mio.com.cu.         IN MX 10 peter.mio.com.cu.          -----------that's
OK.

but my subnodes (subdomains) does not have a MX
        -------it's not OK
So my question is:
What change in my dbfile have I to do, in order to set my MX records to my
sunnodes (subdomains)??
something like this:
*.vcl.sld.cu.          IN MX 10 peter.mio.com.cu.

thankx very much!

Israel Garcia Alvarez