Re: backup

This would be great if someone knows.  ( Sorry this is a solaris dump )
How would i send over files using ssh to dump to a tape on another
machine, straight to the tape using ssh and ufsdump.  ??
MUCH HELP NEEDED.  rmt looks insecure, and i already have
ssh installed.  ufsdump on solaris,  dump on linux.

host - >  target host with tape