Xserver Problems

Title: Xserver Problems

Hi all,

I'm having trouble with the Xserver, it might be a bug ?

I do a custom install of RedHat 7.1 on an intel platform. After the install I go into setup and I shut down unwnated services. If I reboot the machine Xserver wont start up again. So now your thinking one of the services is related to Xserver right ...... I then go back into setup and select all the services to start again. Xserver still doesnt work.

I also tried to start X via command prompt, but with no luck. I just get a grey screen.

Any ideas

Cheers
Mark