Online, updated distribution for Redhat 7.1?

Greetings. I was just browsing the Redhat site, looking at the files for Redhat 7.1:

ftp://ftp.redhat.com/pub/redhat/redhat-7.1-en/os/i386/

At the URL above I see only the directories:

        dosutils
        images
        RedHat
        SRPMS

I.e., I do NOT see the directory:

misc

which in Redhat 6.2 contained the genhdlist utility in:

.../misc/src/anaconda/utils/genhdlist

We used this utility to keep our online distribution of Redhat 6.2 current with all patches.

Has this feature gone away or just moved elsewhere?

Thanks.

- Mike

Michael Hannon            hannon physics ucdavis edu
Dept. of Physics          530.752.4966
University of California  530.752.4717 FAX
Davis, CA 95616-8677