Dual Boot NT

I have a test workstation that I want to run Linux on as well as NT. I have two documents that explain how to do it, both are very similar. Actually I have NT server and Terminal server.

hda -> NT Server 4 -> NTFS
hda2 -> Terminal Server -> NTFS
hda3 -> Linux Swap
hda4 -> Linux Native

The system boots to both NT OSes fine with the NT Loader. I installed Linux on hda4 and as the document says I expected Linux to boot by default after the install. During the install I chose install Lilo on the Master Boot Record and the default boot image is Linux.

When I restart it's still running the NT loader. Anyone know what going on? Is it because hda is NTFS?

Thanks.
James