Re: Dual Boot NT - Update

I haven't gotten it to work yet, but I have more information. I tried this at the boot: prompt:
linux single root=/dev/hda3 initrd=
As shown in the customization manual.

It tries to load and eventually comes up with:
Partition Check:
hda: hda1 hda2 <hda5 hda6 hda7 hda8> hda3 hda4
VFS: Cannot open root device 00:de
Kernel Panick: VFS: unable to mount root fs on 00:de

Any idea what this means? Also see below.....
James