Re: Cert problem popping with 7.2

At 11/14/2001 10:23 AM -0600, you wrote:
is there any advantage to taking advantage of the SSL?

Messages travel encrypted; the advantages are obvious.

what steps are needed to configure the server to use SSL?

How would I know? Arrrgh; Eric, if you'd read my message, it notes that I am not *trying* to secure POP yet; I'm just trying to use POP. Hence I don't know why Eudora isn't working. Let's not mix threads, shall we?

Start a new thread: "POP over SSL" or "Encrypting POP" and ask your question that way. I (and everyone else) will do our level best to help you. But don't confuse the issue on another, existing thread.

-- Rodolfo J. Paiz rpaiz indahaus com