gtk programming

I've been looking to experiment a little with using gtk in programming. I was wondering though, if I have gtk+ and the gtk+-devel package installed from the 7.2 CDs, do I have the sources necessary to program with it? Do I need to get the source tarballs?

Ian.

Ian Truelsen
Masters program in Philosophy
University of Manitoba, Winnipeg, Canada
BA (Wilfrid Laurier University)
Email: ian ihtruelsen 2y net

Current favourite quote:
"No great civilisation likes forests."
K.F. O'Connor
Lincoln College, Christchurch, New Zealand