Re: [Apple] Apple and Microsoft?

I hope I'm not replying to a haox questions, but try the following link:

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=history+of+apple+computer

Also, although I don't want to sound too critical, this mailing list is not the right place to ask such a question. There is already a lot of traffic on it and it does not help to discuss isuues not redhat/linux related.

George