Re: Dynamic IP

At 4/10/2002 09:32 AM +1000, you wrote:
Can anybody point me in the right direction to make
the following work?

I have 2 dial up networks, one with static IP address,
and one with dynamic.  What I would like to do is
forward any web and mail traffic that goes to the
static ip address to the dial up server with the
dynamic IP address with the least possible delay.

Try rephrasing the question, giving more detail, maybe even making drawings... I don't really understand what you want.

-- Rodolfo J. Paiz rpaiz indahaus com