RE: TELNET,RLOGIN,SSH PB

Hi Yohann,

We need more information if you need help.

1) What OS are you using? I persume it is RedHAt, but what version?
2) Have you installed the necessary RPM's (telnet, openssh etc)

If you have recently upgraded to RedHAt 7.1+ then you might have the
firewall blocking the connections. Have you tried to connect to these ports
from the command prompt of your server?

To check if it is the firewall that is blocking you, you can disable the
firewall and try to connect....to do this type "setup" at the comand prompt
and select "firewall".

Ross
www.antivirus.ie