RE: Dual boot question

You may have to force LBA32 (see the RH install screen for boot loader
slection and check the box).  I had to do that myself, as I was unable to
get any of the boot loaders to work without it and was stuck with booting
from a floppy.  Also, I use Norton Ghost to create image files for backup
and each time I restore I have to run /sbin/lilo to reinstall to the MBR.
This can only work with the aid of a boot floppy because lilo hangs at boot
after restore, so my advice is to be sure to create a boot floppy as well.

I look forward to the day when I will no longer need a dual boot system and
can run only Linux.

HTH,
Bill