Re: Connecting to Novell

I typically use:
	ncpmount -S server mnt -U username
It prompts me for the password and after I type it in I have access to
the server.

I tried your command:
	ncpmount -S server -V sys mnt -C -U username -P password
which also works for me.

I took a look at the FAQ for ncpfs.  It mentions using the -b option
with ncpmount if you can't login.  The man page says to use -b if you're
connecting to Netware 4 or 5 through bindery emulation instead of NDS.
You could try that and see if it works.

What Netware version are you using?