Re: Returning to RedHat

Are they returns or first time migrations ??

I consider RedHat to be the defacto standard Linux distribution.  More people
have heard of RedHat than any other.  That's the reason I chose RedHat in the
beginning and the reason I'm sticking with it.

I've had others try to convince me to follow other distributions and some have
given compelling, alomost convincing, reasons.  When you start looking for
books on the subject however, RedHat has been written about more than any
other, surpassing even Linux itself.  (No I don't have any statistics here,
just my observations.  Call me old fashioned, but I'm a book freak)

I'd say it's probably not a question of returning to RedHat so much as it's a
question of migrating from somewhere else.

Joebewan

--
Valhalla -- Linux good, Fire bad