Re: can't build pctel-0.9.3 (still)

Hi,

I still couldn't build pctel-0.9.3. I'm using RH-7.3 where the
installation was done using all the default directories. I rpm'ed
from the CD the kernel source (something-2.4.18-rpm, don't remember
exactly now) and untar'ed the big *.bz2 file into /usr/src, creating
a tree called linux.  The question that I have now is why there
are some header files with the same name in two different directories?
For example slab.h was already in /usr/include/linux and now also
appeared in /usr/src/linux/include/linux. These are different and
I don't know which is the one that pctel wants.

Dan