Re: please remove me from list

> > Just curious, but how can you inadvertently subscribe to a RedHat
> > mailing list?
> >
> > So you just inadvertently:
> >
> > 1. Went to the URL
> > 2. Entered you're email address and Passwd (twice)
> > 3. Confirmed the approval of joining the list
> >
> > cool!
>
> Your comment makes it sound as if _I_ am the one who sent the
> unsubscribe message.  Please reread if so.  This is a standardized
> message I send as a response to "Please unsubscribe me" messages.  I've
> been on this list and others for many years.  I've seen more of these,
> and the infinite collection of "Hey, Dumbo, this ain't the way!"
> this, and go away".

I don't see where he was directing that to you at all.  Looks to me like
he just sent that response back to the list.

Dave
KnowHow Network

> rickf

The KnowHow Network Tech Suppot Team             help knowhownet net
Providing Totally Free Tech Support              support knowhownet net
Also Find A Technical Discussion Forum on Our Web Site
http://www.knowhownet.net
What Would You Like to Know?