monitor virtual hosts

I use iptraf to see what connections are on my server, but ther is no
way to know what websites are getting traffic. Previously I put a second
log entry into every virtual host and monitored that, but it put too
much load on the server to write to another log.
Is there any monitoring utility that allows the admin to see when sites
are being requested?

Chris Mason
masonc masonc com
Box 340, The Valley, Anguilla, British West Indies
Tel: 264 497 5670 Fax: 264 497 8463 Cell: 264 235 5670
http://www.anguillaguide.com/ The Anguilla Guide
Talk to me in real time:
Yahoo:netconcepts_anguilla
US Fax and Voicemail: (815)301-9759