RE: RedHat 8.0 and USB Hard Drive

Thank you very much for your reply.  Since FAT support is good in Linux,
would it also be a different story if I formatted it as fat32?  If so,
could you either tell me or point me to a resource that would explain
how to get my external usb2 hard drive to be mounted in Linux?

Thank you again in advance!

-Jon