Re: Licq under RH8.0 KDE/GNOME

Tobias wrote:

Hi!

I installed theese packages under RH 8.0 GNOME:

licq-1.2.0a-2.i386.rpm
licq-gnome-1.2.0a-2.i386.rpm
licq-kde-1.2.0a-2.i386.rpm

Licq workes fine but when I logout and login again, this time with
KDE, I cant find Licq...
If I run the rpm files again it says they are already installed...

Any help appreciated.

Regards
Tobias

In 7.2 it's under the internet folder in the menu under KDE, if it's not there, try using the "Run command" function. Also, do you have a problem with lICQ dropping messages? I used GAIM for my ICQ stuff because I have that problem.