Re: Licq under RH8.0 KDE/GNOME

Tobias wrote:
<Snip>
It should be under the normal K menu. Might be different in 8.0 though (although I've used KDE 3 and it's in the same place as in KDE 2). Just open up a konsole and type licq, that should run the program. If you want a shortcut, it'll be easy enough to make on on the desktop.

LICQ is accessable under both KDE and GNOME. As I said I don't use GNOME and have used LICQ, although I hate it 'cause it won't send/recieve all the messages.

I did just that now and it works fine.
I'll see by the time that goes if I experience the same problem as you
with licq.

Once again, thanx for your help.

Regards
Tobias

No prob, I'm just glad I could help in some small way. :-)