Re: up2date vs. apt

Hmmm...I hate replying to my own comments, but...

I imagine with apt you could pretty easily upgrade your whole system
to the next version of Red Hat, without having to take it down for an
install.  Of course, Red Hat doesn't support this, but in general it
should (maybe) work....[which doesn't necessairly make it a good
idea].  But Debian supports this very well (or did).

(Lots of disclaimers, I know :)

-Sam