Re: Bluecurve - where do I edit the RedHat menu??

> I want to add/edit/delete the Bluecurve (Gnome) menus
> but I don't see a menu editor ANYWHERE.
They've managed to hide these rather well actually. Whether it's because of
the forced migration between the two (we want you to have everything
available to both), or someone conveniently forgot, I'm not sure.
Right off the top of my head I'm not sure how to edit in gnome, but you can
TRY this :
pull up a run program dialog (alt-f2 in kde, tho I don't know about gnome)
type kmenuedit in the output
watch kde menu editor come up
Now, I'm not 100% certain this will affect Gnome menus, but it'll certainly
affect KDE ones.
Another thing to consider (certainly redhat didn't);
When you compile applciations that normally should be in these menus, they
'dissapear', literally.. I've been looking everywhere for my liquid controls
(usually in prefs, etc), to no avail.
I understand completely about the wanting to go back to something that is real
and reasonable. Hell, I've been more than tempted to do the same since I
upgraded, and I've been using redhat for a good 4 years. It's disgusting.