AGP

Hi,

I have a Radeon 8500 AGP card, I am running RedHat 8.  When I do a lsmod
I get the following
agpgart                42912   0

Is my thinking correct, that if this line shows up, that the kernel is
compiled with AGP support?

When I use the program supplied by ATI, it is showing that the transfer
mode is PCI.

How do I force RedHat to use the AGP module?

Thanks,
Doug