SAMBA Log Entry find_domain_master_name_query_fail

List,
I am getting HUNDREDS of these messages in the messages file and I was
wondering if there was a way to stop them from happending. My Samba server
is running GREAT and there is no visible problems. I found some info about
this using google and some of the messages mentioned to make the server a
DOMAIN MASTER. Well, it is. Not sure about the OS level (set to 33)
though. Any help would be great.

Thanks a million

Here is the log entry:

[2002/10/24 23:53:19, 0]
nmbd/nmbd_browsesync.c:find_domain_master_name_query_fail(358)
 : 2 Time(s)

--
Joe Giles
jgiles joeman1 com