Re: When is Netscape 7 not Netscape 7?

>Do a `which netscape`, or whatever the binary name is. Depending on
>where it's installed, you may have the old Netscape directory ahead of
>the new one in your path. I can't say for sure, since I use Opera these
>days (although I keep the other default-installed browsers on the system
>for the odd pages that don't render properly in Opera).
>|  Len Philpot       ><>         http://philpot.org/  |

It is actually installing 6.2.  Somehow it is finding an old set of 6.2 files
on my system, instead of downloading the 7.0 files from the net.

If I can track that down, maybe I can get it to really install 7.0.  It is
being too smart for its britches and not dowing what I want.

Shades of MS :-(

MB
--
e-mail: vidiot vidiot com                          /~\ The ASCII
                                                   \ / Ribbon Campaign