RE: DNS & Bind

If I understand your post correctly, then...

Duplicate your zone definition for primary.tcc in your named.conf file and
rename it to (for example) somedomain.tcc.

You will also have to create the somedomain.tcc zone file along with making
the necessary changes (like SOA/A/NS/MX records). Something like:

zone "primary.tcc" {
         type master;
         notify no;
         file "local/primary.tcc";