RE: Opening M$ Equation

First: dzieki ! ;-)
Second: So I will have to learn latex ... you`re not the first person
who mentioned about it. The problem is it`s not WYSIWYG...
Third: The problem is I will still have compatibility issue when my
colleagues will use Word (with MS Equation formulas) and I will use
either Latex or Open Office ...

Regards
Szymon