-----Original Message-----
From: redhat-list-admin redhat com
[mailto:redhat-list-admin redhat com]On Behalf Of Greg Baatard
Sent: Tuesday, September 17, 2002 10:08
To: redhat-list redhat com
Subject: General RedHat Linux GUI Questions

I'm doing a uni report comparing RedHat Linux to Windows XP Pro (which
will of course point out that RHL craps all over WinXP in many
departments;)... Problem is, I havn't had time to really use RHL much
(or XP for that matter)...

>From what ive seen, KDE and GNOME are fairly similar in appearance, I
prefer KDE but still havn't had time to see all the sweet features...
I'm focusing on the 'Desktop Environments' part of the report now and
the main feature that sets it apart (above) from WinXP is the 4
desktops. Apart from that, all I've had time to find is the nifty
feature of being able to make any window 'always on top' by right
clicking on the title bar...

Are there any other RHL features in KDE or GNOME that really set it
apart?

Anything you can think of would be most helpful.

Thanks a lot
Greg

COL Ltd in Hong Kong has checked this message for all
known viruses using SkyScan-AV powered by MessageLabs.
For information on this service e-mail info col com hk
or visit www.col.com.hk