gnome

First I'd like ti apologize, because I already sent
this question, but wasn't able to recieve answers. If
someone answered I'd like to ask if he could do it
again:

When I start gnome (after login RH9) I get the
following massage:

Could not look up internet adress for..
This will prevent GNOME from operating correctly.
It may be possible to correct the problem by adding
. to the file /etc/hosts.

I checked for the line "127.0.0.1
localhost.localdomain localhost" and it is there. My
internet connection (via router) is also OK. Does
anyone know what could be the problem?

Thanks
Simon

Yahoo! Mail: 6MB di spazio gratuito, 30MB per i tuoi allegati, l'antivirus, il filtro Anti-spam
http://it.yahoo.com/mail_it/foot/?http://it.mail.yahoo.com/